It is a good suggestion to have somebody on “standby” when you’re uninstalling a Hunter fan. If there are any wires nonetheless hooked up once you take away the mounting panel, one other individual can assist the fan when you disconnect the wires.
4. Separate related ceiling fan wiring
With downrod followers, you’ll must take away the cover first. Then you’ll be able to start eradicating the wire nuts and disconnecting the fan wires from the home wires. In case your ceiling fan has a distant receiver wired within the cover, remember to take away the wire nuts and disconnect the distant receiver wires from the fan and ceiling.
When you take away the sunshine and blades out of your low-profile followers, you’ll be able to take away the cover to start disconnecting the wires from the fan, ceiling, and any distant receiver. Low profile ceiling followers typically connect to the mounting bracket from a hinge on one aspect you could relaxation the fan, making it simpler so that you can use each palms for unwiring the ceiling fan.
NOTE: In case you are uncomfortable with the wiring portion of eradicating a ceiling fan, seek the advice of with an authorized, skilled electrician.
- What Kind of Electrical Wire Can Be Buried Underground?
- Power Outage in One Room When Breaker Isn’t Tripped! (Solved)
- How to Test A 3-Way Switch? [Complete Guide]
- How To Fix A Light Switch That Won’t Turn On? (Solved)
- Double Light Switch Not Working!! [Solved]