Content of the material
Arnott® Acquires JRi Shocks
- Strategic acquisition expands Arnott’s performance product portfolio across all SEMA markets including street cars, Jeep® vehicles, trucks, motorcycles and UTVs
- JRi Shocks technology has history of championship performance at all professional racing levels
- Combination of Arnott and JRi Shocks will bring air suspension products to a wider range of customers
Arnott – a global leader in the development and production of air suspension products for passenger vehicles – announced today that it has acquired JRi Shocks.
The acquisition enables Arnott to expand its industry-leading air suspension product portfolio within the SEMA performance market to reach additional customers including street cars, Jeep vehicles, trucks, motorcycles and UTVs. JRi Shocks will continue to serve its existing markets and customers but will now be better positioned to grow those markets even further while also expanding into new ones. Customers should see no change in the day-to-day operations of the business.
“Arnott has exceptional engineering capabilities and has a reputation for producing high-performance products,” said Joe Santangelo, CEO of Arnott. “AccuAir, added to the Arnott portfolio last year, provides the leading air suspension management system on the market today. Bringing JRi Shocks into the fold enables Arnott to offer the best aftermarket replacement air suspension, the leading air suspension management system, as well as some of the best performance shocks in the world.”
JRi Shocks is well known for its shock absorber technology, which has a history of championship performance in various forms of motorsports. Founded in 2007 by Jeff Ryan, the company was co-owned by Ryan, Det Cullum and NASCAR Hall of Fame crew chief and team owner Ray Evernham at the time of the acquisition. Ryan will stay on to continue managing all engineering activities for the company, while Cullum and Evernham will remain involved with the company in advisory roles.
“The last few years we have focused on expanding our world class racing products, allowing more enthusiasts to experience JRi Shocks,” said Ryan, founder of JRi Shocks. “It was a natural progression of our expertise and now we will be able to take it even further under the Arnott umbrella.”
“After three years of owning JRi, we arrived at a point where our growth potential was being held back by the resources we had at hand. We needed a partner to take the company to the next level,” said Evernham. “Arnott’s enthusiasm for what JRi stands for and its track record of leading companies to extraordinary growth made Arnott the perfect fit to become that partner. I look forward to continuing to support the company’s growth.”
Features & Benefits
OE all-weather fluid contains special modifiers to handle extreme temperatures and help reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction.
Handles the Load
Ideal for vehicles that haul heavy loads or tow trailers, the large volume air chamber inflates up to 150 PSI when under load with additional weight up to 1,200 lbs.* and deflates for normal driving.
How important is this service?
Your suspension impacts everything from the ride height of your vehicle to how well it handles around corners. Leaking or broken air shocks can cause handling concerns that may lead to an accident. Have leaking or worn air shocks replaced as soon as you can.
Keep in mind:
- Air shocks can and should be checked during regular maintenance.
- Air shocks may be factory-installed, or as aftermarket equipment.
What’s the Purpose of an Air Suspension System?
In most cases, air suspension is used to achieve a smooth and constant driving quality, but in some instances, sports suspensions feature an air suspension system too. Similarly, air suspension replaces a conventional steel spring suspension in heavier vehicle applications, like trucks, tractor-trailers, passenger buses, and even passenger trains. Air suspension has also become popular in low-riding trucks like this gorgeous 1982 Dodge D200 Camper Special.
The Arnott Advantage
- Engineered to Last: Premium name-brand components combined with our 30 years of aftermarket air suspension experience and ever-expanding Research & Development Facility.
- Engineered & Assembled in the USA: In our nearly 300,000 ft2 USA headquarters.
- OE Quality & Fit.
- Market Leader: Requested by Professionals.
- 30 Years of Experience: Air Suspension – It’s What We Do!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backs all air springs, struts, shocks, coil spring conversion kits and compressors.
- USA Call Center: Headquartered in the USA, our primary customer care center is in Merritt Island, Florida. We also have additional offices in Europe. You’ll never have a problem contacting us should you have any questions.USA: +1-877-900-0247 & Europe: +31 (0)73 7850 580
- Cash for Cores Recycling Program: We pay you to help keep our landfills clean while providing the highest-quality refurbished air suspension products.